- Diminished speech intelligibility associated with certain types of respirators worn by healthcare workers.
Radonovich LJ Jr, Yanke R, Cheng J, Bender B.
J Occup Environ Hyg. 2010 Jan;7(1):63-70.
- Do respirators protect health-care workers from airborne infectious diseases?
Radonovich LJ Jr., Hodgson MJ, Cohen HJ.
Respir Care. 2008 Dec; 53(12): 1660-4.
- Health care workers' views about respirator use and features that should be included in the next generation of respirators
Baig AS, Knapp C, Eagan AE, Radonovich LJ Jr.
Am J Infect Control. 2010 Feb;38(1):18-25. Epub 2009 Dec 29.
- Preventing the soldiers of health care from becoming victims on the pandemic battlefield: respirators or surgical masks as the armor of choice.
Radonovich LJ Jr, Perl TM, Davey V, Cohen H.
Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2009 Dec;3 Suppl 2:S203-10.
- Respirator tolerance in health care workers
Radonovich LJ Jr., Cheng J, Shenal BV, Hodgson M, Bender BS.
JAMA. 2009 Jan 7; 301(1): 36-8.
- Stockpiling supplies for the next influenza pandemic
Radonovich LJ Jr., Magalian PD, Hollingsworth MK, Baracco G.
Emerg Infect Dis. 2009 June; 15(6).
- The effects of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act privacy rule on influenza research using geographical information systems.
Tellman N, Litt ER, Knapp C, Eagan A, Cheng J, Radonovich LJ Jr.
Geospat Health. 2010 Nov;5(1):3-9.
For a larger list of the publications written by the Occupational Health, Safety, and Prevention Strategic Health Care Group, visit the Employee Health and Safety Resources and Materials page.
National Center for Occupational Health and Infection Control
1601 SW Archer Road (151B)
Gainesville, FL 32608