VA » Health Care » Public Health » Military Exposures » Agent Orange » Diagnosis and Treatment of Agent Orange Health Effects
Diagnosis and Treatment of Agent Orange Health Effects
For clinical providers caring for Veteran patients
- VA presumes that certain diseases can be related to a Veteran's qualifying military service for benefit purposes.
- Veterans' diseases associated with Agent Orange
- Birth defects in children of Vietnam and Korea Veterans
- Exposure Assessment
Guide to assessing exposures and creating a care plan
- Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange (Veterans Health Initiative)
Study guide with overview of the unique health issues and concerns of Vietnam Veterans
- Health and Medicine Division (HMD) Reports
Reviews of research on the long-term health effects of Agent Orange and other herbicides on Vietnam Veterans. HMD (formally known as the Institute of Medicine) of the National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine released its latest report, Veterans and Agent Orange: Update 2012, in December 2013.