VA Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry - Reports
To date, more than 200,000 Veterans and service members have joined the VA Airborne Hazards and Open Burn Pit Registry (AHOBPR). Each Veteran who participates contributes to helping us better understand the potential health effects of burn pits and other exposures. Even if you have not experienced any symptoms or illnesses you believe are related to exposures during your military service, your participation in the registry could help VA provide better care to all Veterans.
View quarterly fact sheets below to learn about registry participation by state:
- 3rd Quarter FY 2020 (166 KB, PDF)
- 2nd Quarter FY 2020 (183 KB, PDF)
- 1st Quarter FY 2020 (184 KB, PDF)
- 4th Quarter FY 2019 (314 KB, PDF)
- 3rd Quarter FY 2019 (339 KB, PDF)
- 2nd Quarter FY 2019 (525 KB, PDF)
- 1st Quarter FY 2019 (230 KB, PDF)
- 4th Quarter FY 2018 (213 KB, PDF)
View biannual registry reports which include demographic and military service characteristics, exposures, and health outcomes:
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.