If you'd like to get regular updates about COVID-19 vaccines at VA, sign up to stay informed.
COVID-19 Vaccine Questions
You Asked, We Answered. COVID-19 Vaccine: Do I need it? VA is listening to your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Exposure Ed App
VA's Exposure Ed App answers questions about the health effects of military exposures.
Military Exposures Newsletter
Read about exposures, health updates, registries, and more.
Update on the New VA Vaccine Law
- Congress has passed a new law that allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to more Veterans and some spouses and caregivers of Veterans. At this time, we still have a limited amount of vaccines. We’re working to determine how quickly we can begin to offer vaccines to these other groups.
- Please check back often for updates. We appreciate your patience as we prepare to offer more vaccines. If you’d like to get regular updates about COVID-19 vaccines at VA, Sign Up to Stay Informed.
- Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.
COVID-19 vaccines: To get the latest updates and sign up to stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, visit our vaccine information page.
For VA-specific information: Read our coronavirus FAQs and public health response, or use our coronavirus chatbot
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. Please contact us first before going to any of our locations. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website
The Office of Patient Care Services/Public Health has critical responsibilities for promoting health and preventing disease among Veterans. By developing evidence-based public health policy, conducting operations research, and performing educational outreach, we continue to support America’s Veterans and the VA workforce.
Diseases & Conditions
- Agent Orange-Related Diseases
- Viral Hepatitis
- Seasonal Flu
- Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Health & Wellness
- Tobacco and Health
- Vaccines and Immunization
- Seasonal Flu Vaccination
- Women's Health Guide
- Marijuana and Health
Studies & Data
- Employee Occupational Health
- Employee Health Promotion
- Workers' Compensation
- Violence Prevention in Health Care Facilities