Contact Health Outcomes Military Exposures
Health Outcomes Military Exposures
Health Outcomes Military Exposures (formerly Post Deployment Health Services) includes the Epidemiology Program and the Environmental Health Program.
Health Outcomes Military Exposures (12POP5)
Department of Veterans Affairs
810 Vermont Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20420
- General information or questions about research: (202) 266-4695 or 1-800-211-5272
- Media inquiries: (202) 461-7600
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or in need of immediate crisis counseling, please go to your nearest medical facility Emergency Room or call 911. If you are in need of immediate crisis counseling, please call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1. Counselors are available 24/7 to help.
Contact VA about health care and other benefits
- Health care: 1-877-222-8387
- Registry evaluations: Local VA Environmental Health Coordinator
- Disability benefits and other benefits: 1-800-827-1000
- TDD (for hearing impaired): 1-800-829-4833