Radiation Newsletter - March 2012
Volume 6, No.1 March 2012
Download full issue. (1.9 MB, PDF)
IN THIS ISSUE
The Office of Public Health, Department of Veterans Affairs, has published a new brochure titled, Are YOU An Atomic Veteran? (1.2 MB, PDF) that provides information to Veterans exposed to ionizing radiation during their military service.
Topics include: presumptive serviceâ€‘connected health conditions, health registry evaluation, benefits and claims, and the Veterans' Advisory Board on Dose Reconstruction (VBDR).
Other Features in this Issue
- VBDR Continues Work for Atomic Veterans, Plans San Antonio Meeting for March 2012
- Update: Veterans Advisory Board on Dose Reconstruction New Chair Appointed
- VBDR Loses its First Chairman
- Free Health Registry Evaluation for Veterans Exposed to Ionizing Radiation
- VBDR Announces 2012 Public Meeting
- VA Benefits and Services for Aging Veterans
- Connect to VA Caregiver Support
- Disability Compensation from VA
- Annual VA Benefits Book is Available
The Ionizing Radiation Review is produced by VA's Environmental Health Program.
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.