VA » Health Care » Public Health » Military Exposures » Agent Orange » Diagnosis and Treatment of Agent Orange Health Effects
Diagnosis and Treatment of Agent Orange Health Effects
For clinical providers caring for Veteran patients
- VA presumes that certain diseases can be related to a Veteran's qualifying military service for benefit purposes.
- Veterans' diseases associated with Agent Orange
- Birth defects in children of Vietnam and Korea Veterans
- Exposure Assessment
Guide to assessing exposures and creating a care plan
- Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange (Veterans Health Initiative)
Study guide with overview of the unique health issues and concerns of Vietnam Veterans
- Institute of Medicine (IOM) Reports
Reviews of research on the long-term health effects of Agent Orange and other herbicides on Vietnam Veterans. IOM released its latest report, Veterans and Agent Orange: Update 2012, in December 2013.