Public Health (10P3)
Department of Veterans Affairs
810 Vermont Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20420
- General Information: (202) 461-1000
- Media inquiries: (202) 461-7600
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or in need of immediate crisis counseling, please go to your nearest medical facility Emergency Room or call 911. If you are in need of immediate crisis counseling, please call the Veterans Crisis Line at 1-800-273-8255 and press 1. Counselors are available 24/7 to help.
Contact VA about health care and other benefits
- Health care and registry evaluations: 1-877-222-8387 (Ask to speak to the Environmental Health Coordinator or Patient Care Advocate)
- Disability benefits and other benefits: 1-800-827-1000
- TDD (for hearing impaired): 1-800-829-4833