Vol. 26, No.1 Winter 2012
Download full issue. (482 KB, PDF)
IN THIS ISSUE
VA expanded the dates of presumed Agent Orange exposure along the Korean demilitarized zone (DMZ) to April 1, 1968 - August 31, 1971. This simplifies and speeds the benefit application process for Veterans of the Korean DMZ.
Other Features in this Issue
- Check VA’s “Ships List”
- VA Studies High Blood Pressure, Chronic Lung Disease Among Vietnam Veterans
- Agent Orange Registry Health Evaluation
- New Hotline for Homeless Veterans
- Service in Camp Lejeune?
- Understanding Heart Disease and How to Reduce Your Risk
- “Million Veteran Program” Seeks Volunteers
- Agent Orange Registry Statistics
The Agent Orange Review is produced by VA's Post-Deployment Health group.
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.