VA issues reports on Gulf War Veterans’ use of VA benefits and research on health effects. Also, VA contracts with the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences to produce reports reviewing the research on health effects of Gulf War service.
- VA's Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses Task Force Report
How VA will transform medical care and services for Veterans of the 1990-1991 Gulf War
- VA Gulf War Era Veterans Report: Pre 9/11 (3.1 MB, PDF)
Statistics on use of VA benefits and health care by Gulf War Era Veterans from August 2, 1990 to September 10, 2001
- VA Research Working Group Gulf War Reports to Congress
Results, status, and priorities of research activities related to the health consequences of military service in the Gulf War
- Research Advisory Committee on Gulf War Veterans' Illnesses Reports
Health consequences of military service in the 1990-1991 Gulf War, and VA findings based on the reports
- Institute of Medicine Reports and VA Findings
Reviews of research on health effects of Gulf War service, and VA findings based on the reports
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.
- Health Care
- TDD (hearing impaired)