Agent Orange VHI
Clinicians can learn about the health effects of Agent Orange from the Veterans Health Initiative (VHI) study guide, Vietnam Veterans and Agent Orange (456 KB, PDF).
The study guide provides an overview of Agent Orange and other herbicides used in Vietnam. Sections include:
- Vietnam Veterans health research
- Agent Orange-related diseases and conditions
- Agent Orange disability compensation
- Outreach and education for Veterans and health care providers
- VA’s Vet Centers and counseling
The guide is useful for VA and non-VA health care providers caring for Veteran patients. Veterans and the public also may be interested in the guide to learn more about symptoms and treatment. Go to Agent Orange for information geared to Veterans, including how to apply for VA benefits.
Download free viewer and reader software to view PDF, video and other file formats.